Dr. Rosalinda Mandreza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosalinda Mandreza?

patiant

Posted on March 28th, 2013

One of worst places to get treated. They have these two assistants that look like they're lost and rolls their eyes around when trying to communicate with them. They litterly make you wait for hours even if you have an apointment. How are they in business, I've been their patient for 4 years and not a single happy visit where I was done with in an hour or so. They don't answer their phone most of the times and if leave a message they hardly get back to you, maybe after a few days if your lucky and good luck on getting a refill through them. Just a bad experience over all. Go somewhere else, if time and quality is iimportant to you.

Good Old Days Doctor Patient relation

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I can't beleive who ever wrote that rediculous comments. Our doctor for 10 plus years. She always accomodate and emphatize with your medical issue. Will go out of her way to be able to help you out with your medical or sometimes personal needs. That being said that their staff are rude, I don't know then what rude means then.

I am 38 and she is the best doctor a ever have.

Posted on September 11th, 2009

She is my Doctor for 2 years and half.I feel blessed to have her as my doctor and friend.She try do everything as best a possible and on my mind ,no chances at all to change her.I recommend her for everybody without no dough.Super professional but also a very good person with a very big hearth.

Worse doctor service

Posted on November 22nd, 2008

I can't believe this doctor have 23 years of experience because she act, talk and look like she's only have 2 weeks of experience.You show up, you tell her your story why you're in her office, she looks at your papers and pretend to listen and just keep writing stuff down.She's given me and my brother wrong diagnostics AT LEAST 10 times.I do not recommend her to anybody at all. I only picked her because she was 2 blocks away from our house.With her BAD service, also the staff, VERY RUDE. They answer and greet people like it's a free clinic. Matter of fact, people at free clinics are much nicer and a little bit more professional.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017