Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosa L Nogales
Dr. Rosa L Nogales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nogales is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center, Valley Childrens Hospital and Saint Agnes Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosa L Nogales has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Being a person of Asian descent, I have always felt discriminated by my doctor but could never put a finger on it until today. She has been my doctor for quite sometime. Each time an appointment is set, I would arrive 15 to 30 minutes before the appointment. It would be 1 to 2 hours after I arrive that she would see me. When she sees me, she only sees me for approx. 5-10 minutes and sends me on my way. She also seem very rushed to move on to other patients. Today, 10-19-2016, my appointment was at 4pm. I arrived at 3:30pm. I waited until after 4:30 pm before being taken in by her assistant. After that, I sat until 5:30 PM before the doctor came to see me. Before that , I went out to see if the place was still open because 5PM was when most businesses closed. I asked other staffs if my doctor was going to see me soon because I have to pick up my children from daycare and they charge extra for over time. No one cared. 5:30pm came, the doctor checked my blood pressure, and continued my medications; and sent me on my way. This took 8 minutes. I waited over 1.5 hours to get a 8 minute doctor visit. This happens every time. I was late to pick up my children and that caused a lot of money. I paid my co-pay, and got charged extra for picking up my children late. When I told the Doctor that this happens to me every time we made appointments; and that I wasn't happy, she told me she had to get through other people before she gets to me and that if I was not happy, I need to go look for another doctor. She explained that other people are her new clients and that she needed to get to know them. So here I am, been with her for over 5 years, and every time I see her, my time with her lasts between 5 to at most 15 minutes. I hope, she isn't charging my insurance the full hour and 1/2 for seeing me for 8 minutes today! Today, I feel discriminated against! You can sense and feel discriminated when things don't feel right. I will never recommend my friends, coworkers, and anyone to this place-EVER! Take your insurance and go somewhere else!!! I have taken her advice. Good riddance!!!
Dr. Nogales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Rosa L Nogales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Medical Group, 7355 N Palm Ave Ste 100, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosa L Nogales in this video.
Dr. Rosa L Nogales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.