Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosaline Fraser
Dr. Rosaline Fraser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fraser is affiliated with Baltimore VA Medical Center, Howard University Hospital and Providence Hospital. Dr. Fraser has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosaline Fraser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
THE OFFICE NEVER ANSWERED, I HAD TO GO THERE TO TALK TO SOMEONE. NEVER CALLED YOU BACK. MY BLOOD PREESURE WAS NEVER REGULATED KEPT TRYING MEDICINE, ONE DAY IT WENT UP TO 212/106 AND I CALLED AND THE RECEPTIONIST SAID SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME. IT WAS A WHOLE WEEK LATER! BY THAT TIME I HAD CHANGED DOCTORS BECAUSE THIS WAS A NORM WITH THIS DOCTOR. SHE HAD NO BED SIDE MANNER. I HAD TO WAIT A WHOLE MONTH TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY TEST RESULTS. SHE WAS ALWAYS OUT OF TOWN. WORST DOCTOR I EVER HAD VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I ALWAYS HAD TO MAKE MY OWN APPTS OR REQUEST SHE SEND ME TO A SPECIALIST BECAUSE SHE NEVER SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING
As a patient I would expect to get in contact with my doctor atleast once a month. But whenever I called no one was there. No one answered and my medications were never called in finally, I wanted my medical records and I was told that they were currently being reviewed by the Dr. When I came back to pick them up they were no where to be found. They lost my records!!! Please for your own safety stay away from this office.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fraser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baltimore VA Medical Center
Howard University Hospital
Washington Hospital Center
Prince George's Hospital Center
Medical Center South Arkansas
19 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1994
St Francis Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBaltimore VA Medical Center, 10 N Greene St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Rosaline Fraser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.