Dr. Rosamuel Dawkins Jr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

A Great First Impression !

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I liked Dr Dawkins, he seen my husband for the first time, he was very professional and had a good rapture with us. He was honest and straight to the point. He answered all our questions to the fullest and even gave us information that the previous doctor had not given in more detailed. This was the first male doctor my husband had seen at this location (CW Wms Clinic) that was so professional but still had a personal touch. I would recommend him to my friends and family, a matter of fact, I would love to have him as my own doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes