Dr. Rosanna Polsinelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosanna Polsinelli?

Thorough, warm and friendly doctors and staff.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

Friendly, warm. Staff as well as dr. Polsinelli. I had an issue with the insurance and being a to keep an appointment at a specific time. It was important though for my child to see a doctor as soon as possible. They worked with me and made it possible to fit me in that same day. Awesome team work. Very gentile with the patients, great bed side manners!

Love this whole group!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Polsinelli and her whole team are awesome. We actually switched from another pediatric group and are SO HAPPY we made the change. Dr. Polsinelli is so thorough, patient, and sweet - and her whole staff and fellow doctors are amazing as well. We usually don't have to wait more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room, and the doctors are all so compassionate and informed. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Polsinelli! They also noticed a heart murmur in my baby that our doctor from another practice hadn't picked up.

Posted on November 6th, 2015