Dr. Rosanne M Cebelenski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosanne M Cebelenski?

I just love Dr Cebelenski! She takes time to talk with you n not rush you out. I don't mind the wait time because you know she's spending the time with patients...

She also looks like a slob !

Does not follow through with patients !

I had blood tests done by her. After waiting for days I called for results only to hear there were none. Can not find my paper work !!

Love Dr. Cebelenski

I have been with Dr. Cebelenski for several years. Every time I had a problem, her diagnosis was right on the nose. She is one of best Doctor's I have ever been to. Caring, brilliant, no frills but the best physician you would want to see. I absolutely love and trust her totally.. The staff is equally sweet. Best Dr. ever.

Great Doctor/Poor Time Management

I keep going to Dr. C because she's a wonderful doctor. I am 99% of the time waiting at least a 1/2 hour, even as the first appointment. Her staff should build in a buffer for her.

Excellent doctor

Dr Cebelenski is one of the most caring doctors I have been to. She takes the time to listen to me and come up with a course of treatment that I might need. The wait time in her office is very short. I highly recommend her.

Best Dr. ever!

I love Dr C. Spends time explaining, listening and gives you time to voice your concerns. I don't mind the wait because I know when it's my turn I'll be afforded the same courtesy! My 38yr old daughter goes to Dr. C and now I'll be bringing my 17yr old too!_

Poor Doctor who doesn't care

This doctor makes appointments and then proceeds to SLEEP IN HER OFFICE instead of tending to her patients making you wait more than an hour!! Once she does see you, she is quick to get you out of her office! I would not recommend her at all!!!

I think Dr. Cebelenski is a great doctor she seems to know what she is talking about & I feel that she listens I have been to many doctors and so far I think I am going to stick with her.

Dr. Rosanne M Cebelenski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deer Park, NY.