Dr. Rosanne D Kappa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosanne D Kappa?

Dr. Kappa is very compassoniate and I have seen her and well as my daughter. She delivered my grandchild and things did not go as planned and she had to have a C-Section. She moved very quickly and thank God she did. The cord was wrapped several times around her neck. Thank you Dr. Kappa!! Keep up the good work.

Most intelligent & out-of-her-league obgyn in the tricities

I have seen dr kappa for over 10 years now. Bc of school and work i have lived for a fre years in both Nashville and DC and i always travel home to have her see me for my visits bc i trust her above any other dr. She is one of the the most intellegent, straight-forward, get-it-done physicians i have ever seen and when i am w her ans her staff i feel as confortable as though i was w family. Many of my friends and relatives have gone to her as well and say the same, and she is brilliant in the birthing room. Top recommendation.

She is a very selfish and rude person I had her for a docdoctor she did not do her job just so she could maker her point that she did not care for me very much and made fun of me

I love Dr. Kappa she has delivered both of my babies and I think she is a very caring and knowledgable Dr!

she is wonderful

she is wonderful.. she said my lil girl life and was more than happy to sit and talk with you she is very busy lady with her patients in the office and at the hospital... if you dont mind the wait to see this incridable dr then thats ur dession... i love her and like i said she saved my daughter life.. she may had been early but either on of us could have died and we would have left my hhusband and my son behine do to preeclipsea.... say if your looking then it dont hurt to go and take a visit!

Excellent Physician

good listener, warm and professional..

LOVE HER

I love Dr. Kappa yes she is opinionated but who isn't? She does her job very well. She has a lot of patients so she is in a hurry you just have to stop her and ask.

THE WORST DOCTOR

Dr. Kappa was HORRIBLE...she is a very opinionated person. She practically demanded that I get a hysterectomy just because I was having a heavy menstrual flow. She REFUSED to discuss any other treatment with me. I will NEVER go to her again, and I feel that she is DANGEROUS to women, trying to convince them to get hysterectomies for NO REASON!