Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosanne Oggoian DO
Dr. Rosanne Oggoian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Oggoian is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Children's Memorial Hospital and Advocate Condell Medical Center. She speaks English.
6181 Brookstone Pl
Gurnee, IL 60031
Book Online Now
Dr. Rosanne Oggoian has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rosanne Oggoian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Oggoian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Children's Memorial Hospital
Advocate Condell Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Rosanne Oggoian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rosanne Oggoian's office for more information.
6181 Brookstone Pl Gurnee, IL 60031
Locations & Directions6181 Brookstone Pl, Gurnee, IL
Dr. Rosanne Oggoian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.