Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosaria Taimouri
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Taimouri is affiliated with Mission Trail Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and Covenant Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Taimouri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mission Trail Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Covenant Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRosaria Taimouri MD, 2330 Reyes Ln, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.