Dr. Rosario A Bascon Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rosario A Bascon?

She was possibly the worst doctor I've ever been to. Incredibly impersonal and eventually prescribed medications that counteracted with each other.

Doctor Bascon is overburdened with to many patients.The new system that was implemented has slowed her down to a crawl.She is in my opinion not the doctor I once trusted and I have had her for over 20 yrs.I have never thought about changing doctors but after seeing how literally shaken and overworked she looked when I seen her last week,I have to consider for the good of my health another doctor.Does any one besides me see the change in her? Hip needs to lighten her load for the good of her and especially her patients.

Type 2 Diabetes