3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rosario C Guzman?

Very patient person

I hate going to doctors,but this visit was very pleasant...the girls in the office and the Doctor were very professional..even if the wait was about 1 hour to see the Doctor,I felt it was worth it...I think I'll keep seeing her in future visits.

Poor listener, very distracted

I had an appointment and still waited over an hour to be seen. Both the doctor and the nurse didn't bother to listen to my answers to their questions. I had to repeat myself multiple times with each of them. The doctor took an unrelated phone call in the middle of my visit, so I had to wait even longer. Then the doctor couldn't seem to decide what to do re: treatment. The nurse applied a bandage at the end of my visit and it took her 3 tries (after I needed to point out that it was still falling off) to get it to stick (all that was needed was to wipe the area down to remove the antibiotic ointment that I'd told her - 3 times - that I had on). FAIL. I won't be back, ever.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Rosario C Guzman is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Makawao, HI.

Dr. Rosario C Guzman Is this you?