Dr. Roscoe Marter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roscoe Marter?

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I must say, the magnitude of his expertise and the willingness to help me in any way is possible, I consider myself very lucky.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

The best Dr. I had ever. He did not disregard any issues I expressed. Listen and fixed each one. Very direct however it was appreciated.

Like a boss! The Best DR!!

Posted on June 21st, 2015

I can't believe there are any bad reviews for him! He is clearly a very knowledgable and skilled doctor and just all around a great guy! Most doctors can be socially awkward, but he is super funny, caring and normal. Makes me forget I'm at a doctor appointment because I'm just joking with him the whole time! I had complications after my first child was born and was taken to the ER by ambulance. This was the first time I saw him in serious doctor mode, but he quickly let me know what was going on and handled the situation seriously. He clearly knows when to joke and when to handle an actual issue so easy up ladies. Clearly cares very much for the women in his care. I'm assuming he has daughters by the way he acts. He delivered my second child and I'm hoping he will deliver number 3!

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr.Mater is an excellent doctor and I would recommend to anyone.

Great Ob-Gyn for our family

Posted on December 29th, 2014

We've had two children with Dr. Marter as the primary doctor and I can't say anything but good things. His sense of humor is dry, yes, and if you don't enjoy that kind of humor you'll probably think he's rude. But seriously, he's not. He's really a great, caring physician who doesn't sugar-coat stuff.

Wonderful experience

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr Marter cared for me during both my pregnancies, he also delivered both of my daughters. He always spent plenty of time with me during appointments. He is professional, but still has a good sense of humor and is easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone who who uses a medical group, but still wants personal attention.

Ten years later and I still talk about Dr. Marter

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Once again, I was telling my daughter about her birth and Dr. Marter. Like many others, I had never seen Dr. Marter until the day my daughter was born. She was two weeks late and needed an emergency C-Section. Dr. Marter was on call the night my water broke and I am so thankful. I was not in love with any of the other Dr's at Facey but that's the doctors on my plan, so I was just doing what needed to be done. Thank God Dr. Marter was a blessing and we won't ever forget him!!!!

Brutal

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I found this Dr very insensitive and extremely rough. The physical examination was awful and I've never been treated this way by any other doctor. I have a high threshold for pain and I am only posting this to warn other women.

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Best dr ever! He is funny and makes you feel very comfortable. I'm so glad he was the doctor that delivered my son. I couldn't have had a better experience.

E

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Yep, he's funny!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I only had one appointment with Dr. Marter but like others have said he's very entertaining. But the thing l liked most about my visit with Dr. Marter was that kept asking me "Anything else?" in prompting me to ask questions. I think he asked me that about 8 times. And every time he asked I could actually think of another question! It kind of impressed me.

Busy but Great

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Marter is the ONLY reason I am staying with Facey. I don't really care for the nurses or other office staff as most are rude and always seem to make excuses when they make mistakes, and they have made many. But I love Dr.Marter's sense of humor, it puts you at ease, which is great. I suppose you might not like his humor if you're super uptight... but I love him. He also is super skilled and knows what he's talking about. He performed emergency surgery on me, and I trust him. The only problem I have is getting an appointment as he is a very popular DR