Dr. Rose Ann Berwald Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rose Ann Berwald?

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Extremely long wait time- zero regard for other people's time.

Terrible.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

She has no respect for her patients time. Makes them wait hours while she has personal phone conversations and orders take out food. One of my apps were canceled and no one from the office contacted me. I'm a pregnant woman with a 3 year old. I work and my time is important to me, not her apparently. I will NEVER see her again.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I would NOT recommend this Dr especially for any addiction related issues. She is uneducated not to mention RUDE. She should not be in the field of treating anyone with addiction!

Excellent care

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Very Nice Person. I highly recommend her.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. Berwald is a great physician, she is absolutely amazing in all aspects of OBGYN. Very assertive and attentive!!

great doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I absolutely would recommend Dr. Berwald. I have been a patient for 10+ years. I love her direct straight forward manner of speaking. She listens to everything I have to say & takes her time making sure I get the time I need. Her & her nurse Lisa always make me feel comfortable. I never have to beat around the bush while asking questions. In fact I feel very at ease telling her the most personal of information. One time while explaining that I was about to ask a "stupid question that I probably should know the answer too", she stopped me before I could ask & made me laugh when she said she only thought a question was stupid if it wasn't asked. I immediately felt at ease & proceeded with my conversation. Her answers were compassionate, seeing as I started off the way I did, & in detail. I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person but I don't have a mefical degree to understand medical jargin. She never talks down to me but speaks in terms I can understand to ensure I get quality medical treatment & advice. I would never go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Berwald & staff. 4 stars. On a side note, she has had me wait a couple of times however in comparison to any other doctor, her wait time is not unreasonable. She has always apologized, although I completely understand that if a doctor runs always on time, it probably means all appointments are rushed. I don't mind waiting a little while considering when its my turn I never feel as though she rushes me thru to get to the next person.

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Would absolutely not recommend to anyone. I've never written a review on someone before but people need to know how bad she is. I went to her office to find out the cause of my severe periods and also discuss what I should be doing to get ready for pregnancy since my husband and I decided to start our family (we are 29 yrs old). Dr. Berwald refused, I mean, absolutely refused to discuss any of it with me until I lost weight. She told me that I should not be having children. I'm 5'9" and about 240lbs. I have a muscular build, not just flab. I'm otherwise very healthy. I understand that I am overweight but to refuse to treat my conditions and to tell me I can't have kids is absolutely not ok. She didn't treat me like a human at all. She lectured me for at least 30 minutes on how to eat healthy. I am fully aware of how to eat healthy. It was very condescending. I would not recommend her.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

I went to this doctor almost 9 years ago. I had to have a c-section because my son was breech....which I had to tell this doctor that he still did not get into position. During my c-section this lady had to pull my son out by his legs and everyone in the room hearda very loud pop!!! This turned out to be from her pulling him so hard his left femur bone had brocken. A clear brake right in half. He had to be in a spike cast which went from his armpits down to his toes. I would never go back to this doctor ever again and would never recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

Went to this doctor 15 years ago with my first child. She did not have a good bedside manner and suggested "terminating" the pregnancy on more than one occasion due to severe morning sickness. Had a difficult delivery that went on longer than it should have. My child was born with a low Apgar score and now has a high functioning form of autism. Was this due to the difficult delivery? One cannot be certain, however I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone regardless due to my overall experience.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I was told I needed a hysterectomy, without offering any other options. Got a second opinion, the problem was easily corrected without any surgery. I would not recommend her to anyone.

BE PREPARED TO WAIT!

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Be prepared to wait!! This Dr. comes in whenever she wants. And B.S's at the office desk for as long as she wants! I have actually waited over in the hour in the waiting room and then an hour in a examining room. The walls are so thin I actually heard her talking on the phone talking about her vacation for almost an hour! So unprofessional!! Her staff is just as unprofessional with an exception of one, I think her name is Lisa, she seems to be the only one that has any idea how to run an office. Needless to say... I switched doctors!

Posted on November 20th, 2017