Dr. Rose S Ebel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rose S Ebel?

Very caring physician

will spend the appropriate time with me even if it puts her behind in her scheduling. I will happily wait on a physician like her

Patient for over 8 yrs

though the staff has a lot to be desired, if you get past that, Dr Ebel is the best.When calling in for an appointment front office staff is RUDE, and very short.Almost like their having a bad day and so will you after you try to get an appointment because they can't stay focused from their bad attitudes,they forget how to schedule and why you called. Dr EBEL is a great DR and has helped not just myself but my family, so that is my pay off to getting by the staff's rudeness and argumentative nature.

Staff is poor

The attitude of the staff is ridiculous. They are rude and unfriendly. More concerned about their smoke break in the parking lot than the patient. I arrived on time for my appt. They took me to a room without chairs or magazines and left me for one hour to wait for the dr. If the dr was running late, they should have said so and left me in the waiting room where at least my back would have a rest! The dr also doesn't seem to go out of her way to do a thorough exam. she's never done anything other than look at my ears and eyes, listen to my heart. 5 minutes and she's done.