Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rose M Emery
Dr. Rose M Emery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Emery is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital and Malcom Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rose M Emery has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rose M Emery has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rose M Emery has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rose M Emery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw her while I was attending school at the University of Florida in Gainesville. She works in the Student Health Care Center so normally you'd see her to treat general medical issues and primary care, but I saw her for some emotional/behavioral health problems as well. She was incredibly, amazingly, unbelievably caring, spent plenty of (so much) time with me without making me feel rushed, checked in/followed up with me between appointments, and even helped me look for outside resources and providers. She went the extra mile, and you won't leave her office, no matter how long it takes, until she's sure you're going to be okay and everything is taken care of. She's very empathic and kind, and open to suggestions on medications, you can tell if you see her. I was lucky to have her for my doctor and would highly recommend her. She's what a doctor ought to be and the only medical doctor I've ever seen that I would recommend to someone with confidence.
Dr. Emery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Rose M Emery accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Florida Student Health Center, 280 Fletcher Dr, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Rose M Emery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.