Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rose L Glynne has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rose L Glynne has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Rose L Glynne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I would not recommend this doctor for several reasons. One, the office staff has to be the rudest in Rocky Mount . Secondly, she does not follow up with her patients like a caring professional should. She's quick to operate but after that, you're done! She does not prefer to be bothered! Your wait time to see her can range from 1hr to 3 or more! If I had it to do over again, I would definitely choose a different doctor.
Dr. Glynne is a fantastic doctor but her office staff is lacking. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor's office before. Felicia, at the front desk, has to be one of the most rude and uncaring people I have ever met. She will keep you waiting while she enjoys a personal phone call, office gossip or a snack. When you call the office and ask to leave a message for other staff members, she tries to "diagnose" your problem and doesn't want to transfer you. She will also claim to return your calls when you know for certain she hasn't. I was so happy when she left and then they allowed her to come back. The lab staff is just as bad.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Margarets Hospital For Women
Dr. Rose L Glynne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsParagould Ob/Gyn Clinic, 1000 W Kingshighway Ste 4, Paragould, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rose L Glynne in this video.
Dr. Rose L Glynne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paragould, AR.