Dr. Rose E Gomez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rose E Gomez?

Dr Gomez has been a lifeline for me. When I talk with her she always asks the right questions and really makes me think. She is knowledgable about different medications and side effects. I have been seeing her now for 2 years and I have no need to go anywhere else!

She is easy to talk to

Really helpful

I saw Dr. Gomez for the first time about a year ago and I see her about once per month... she is fantastic! Really listens and tries to understand the root of the problem. She is great with medication management too! I have recommended her to friends with complete confidence!

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Gomez is extremely knowledgeable and caring. She is the type of doctor who will stick with you and see you through anything. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Excellent!

Very knowledgeable and professional. Very thoughtful and caring. I definitely would recommend this doctor.

President

Dr Gomez really knows her business. straight forward . her skills as a medical doctor are as well outstanding. she really deserves 7 stars!

More concerned about running a business than being a doctor.

I like Dr. Gomez a lot. She has provided the best direction of any psychiatrist I've seen and she has actually helped me get off of medication instead of prescribing another after another.However, she charges for phone calls and prescription refills. I didn't think much of this when I started seeing her. I thought it was weird, but I was stable so I didn't think it was a big deal. But I had a relapse recently, and I won't see her for 2 weeks. I am completely broke and I cannot afford the phone call. I will have to just do it and pay because there is no way I can keep going like this, but it looks like I'll be eating canned soup until I get paid. I am currently looking for another doctor who won't charge for emergencies.

Worst in History

The actual worst Dr. of all time. Very condescending, money grubbing, and unworkable. After I canceled my last appointment with her (because I couldn't stand to ever have to see her again), she insisted that I didn't cancel it and refuses to give me a refund I was owed for something else. Her staff wouldn't return my calls on the matter and when I did get them on the phone, they LAUGHED at me. Seriously, you are better off with NO medication, than seeing this Dr.

Dr. Rose E Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.