Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rose M Ibrahim has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Rose has been mine and my childrens Dr for 18 years. I love the time she spends with us and that she sits and actually listens and doesn't rush you out the door. I just wish she was more reliable, I always have to call to make sure shes in before making the drive to her office, other than that I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor
I went there though she was ok till 3 years i could not move my arm. She didn't do anything only gave me pills had to have surgery on my left should shoulder. 3Things was wrong. For the rest of my life i will not be able to us my arm normal again. Plus. She don't know about anything. I would not see this doctor u could die. Doctor death
Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1973
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Rose M Ibrahim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRomulus Medical Clinic, 13739 S Huron River Dr, Romulus, MI
Dr. Rose M Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Romulus, MI.