Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rose Wojcik MD, DMD
Dr. Rose Wojcik, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Jb Andrews, MD, with another office in Centreville, VA. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Wojcik is affiliated with Malcolm Grow Medical Center Clinics and Surgery Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rose Wojcik has 2 locations
5713 Centre Square Dr
Centreville, VA 20120
Dr. Rose Wojcik has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rose Wojcik has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Wojcik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Malcolm Grow Medical Center Clinics and Surgery Center
Dr. Rose Wojcik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rose Wojcik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jb Andrews, MD.