Dr. Rose Paiva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rose Paiva?

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Always on time, friendly & helpful...awesome location!

She is all about cosmetics and not medicine!!

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I really question a doctor who sells overpriced facial cream and vitamins in her lobby and constantly sends her patients emails about lip fillers, botox for wrinkles and now tanning. She is not concerned with medicine, only cosmetics. Patients never see her, only her nurse practitioner which is the only saving grace in her office. If Leslie leaves that place, I'm gone as well. I want a medical doctor, not a beautician.

Great staff

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Great office, always really clean, staff very supportive and super friendly.I would recommend them to anybody looking for a great family practice doctor.

Unacceptable

Posted on May 14th, 2014

I have never encountered this level of unprofessionalism from a facility, physician, or staff. The filthy carpet in the examination rooms and frank refusal by the billing staff to communicate on a civil, responsible level were absolute deal breakers. Appalling experience.

time is not of the essence

Posted on April 8th, 2014

the doctor does not make you feel as though she wants to spend any time listening to your concerns or answer any questions in detail. She does not convey a very positive attitude and almost makes you feel like you are wasting her time.

Only see her I HAVE TO.

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Wouldn't go to Dr. Paiva unless I found another Dr. doing bio-identical hormones and accepted insurance. She is rude, uninterested, eager to dispense un-needed medication, finishes your sentences and accused me of smoking when I haven't had a cigarette in 30 years! Save yourself the trip. Find another Dr. who cares more about health than outer beauty. there are doctors out there who are there to treat patients, not just to get rich.

Never see the Dr.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Paiva in YEARS. I only get to see the nurse practitioner. The nurse practitioner is good but I don't feel like I have a Dr. Dr. Paiva seems more concerned with cosmetic stuff like wrinkles and eyelashes and more of her stuff on the walls is promoting those types of procedures and not to mention the super expensive vitamins and lotions for sale in the lobby. I am looking for a doctor who is still interested in medicine, not cosmetics.

Not bad but not great

Posted on June 15th, 2013

I'm trying to get pregnant, I've seen dr. Paiva three times now and each time I have gone in she has asked me if I was sexually active, what birth control am I using and after saying none she always asks me if I'm trying to get pregnant. I want a dr. Who will remember me . She sent me to get labs done first time I saw her because I've had trouble getting pregnant I was a bit irritated when she said "you have low hormones, are you trying to get pregnant" in my head I was thinking uh......yes!!!!! Remember, I told you I have had difficulty getting pregnant so you sent me to get blood work. Then she suggested I go see an infertility specialist. I'm 21!!!!! I don't find the need for that, I want you to help me get pregnant not toss me to an infertility specialist because of low hormones. I like her I do but I just want to be remembered by my doctor. I would also like for my doctor to spend more time with me. Maybe you would remember me better. I went in for a woman wellness ck recently and was there a total of 20 minutes.

The Best

Posted on September 19th, 2011

This was my first time going to Dr. Paiva. She was a great Doctor and the staff was very efficient. I could not review her any higher, or I would have.

Dr. Paiva is great

Posted on May 18th, 2011

She has a wonderful beside manner. She is quick and efficient. She listens. I think she is great.

I highly recommend Dr. Paiva

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Paiva is my professional family practitioner but I can approach her as a confidant, woman, and a friend. Her thouroghness saved my life as it was her office that diagnosed my cancer early enough to fight and win my battle. Every time I go in to see her, I come out knowing more than before. Her staff emulates the concern for each patient. I feel that they really do care.

Posted on July 26th, 2017