Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rose M Pitt has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Rose M Pitt has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Dr. Rose M Pitt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rose M Pitt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Pitt saved my life. I was severely depressed and suicidal, and she helped me immensely. I have had many psychiatrists in my life and I never have had any doctor take more quality time with me than Dr. Pitt. She is on the leading edge when it comes to pharmacology and natural methods to cure anxiety and depression using the Alpha Stim which is only available in the United States by prescription. She also has great compassion for all her patients. Although I had to switch doctors for health insurance reasons, I always recommend her to other patients I meet at DBSA (the bipolar support alliance) meetings in Orange County who are in need of a psychiatrist.
Also. the staff is verrrrrry rude Dr Pitt told me that she often puts the patients on a lot of meds because she sees better results! it worked out sometimes just fine.My daughter. Is a big girl. and is generally a very very nice person. I coulndt believe it she beat up 5 poor kids on a shcool bus and the bus driver! !!!!! Thanks a lot Dr Pitt
I dont usually write negative reviews for physicians, but I feel I must in this case. After waiting a month for an appointment, I had to wait more than an hour to see her. There were three patients ahead of me when I arrived, and that is very typical for this office. I wish that someone had called me to let me know they were running so late, because I left work early (and left work unfinished) to make the appointment on time. When I told the staff I had to leave, they were not apologetic. Dr Pitt is a nice person, but appointments barely last 10 minutes. I am afraid I can no longer recommend this practitioner.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRose Marie Pitt Md, 14181 Yorba St Ste 110, Tustin, CA
Dr. Rose M Pitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.