Dr. Rose Schneier Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rose Schneier?

In a word - HORRIBLE

Posted on June 18th, 2013

My son, who was just 2 years old at the time, had to suffer through a needless overnight hospital stay and be poked 4 times for testing due to Dr. Schneier's incompetence. She is rude, uncaring and I would recommend you look elsewhere for care, especially for your children. She was openly hostile when I questioned her about the procedures, timing, etc. and seemed to imply that she knew best. She didn't and my son had to endure another overnight test with 4 more IV's placed. Can you imagine? Horrible!

Great

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Although Dr. Schneier is sorta a strange lady, I love her. She is great and I feel as though she spends a great deal of time with me. She actually cares for her patients and calls me after hours. Since Dr. Schneier moved to a different clinic in another city I had to find a new endocrinologists, and doesn't come close to the quality that Dr. Schneier provides.

Caring and FUNNY

Posted on October 30th, 2011

We met Dr. Schneier when my daughter was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, she took a lot of time in explaining the diagnosis and took great care in finding us a surgeon, called us with results of lab work, calling in prescriptios promply. We were VERY pleased. My daughter liked her and felt comfortable asking her questions.

No-nonsense excellence

Posted on June 18th, 2010

We are HUGE fans of Dr. Schneier. She doesn't sugar-coat things, so if you want a touchy-feely-goody doctor, you'll want to go elsewhere. For us, her no-nonsense approach was exactly what was needed for dealing with our teen daughter when she was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. (She doesn't take excuses or give in to teen whining.) She's been available to us at those odd hours, and we've found we can trust her medical instincts completely.

One of the best in her field

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I cannot praise Dr. Schneier enough for her care and concern when my daughter was diagnosed in the emergency room with Type 1 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis. Dr. Schneier was personally attending to my daughter muliple times a day throughout the weekend. For several weeks afterward, she instructed us to call her each evening at 6pm to report in and discuss my daughter's case, making daily adjustments in her insulin dosage and providing advice. Most telling is that my daughter remembers that she felt taken care of.

Posted on April 17th, 2009

no words can explain the lack of personality with dr s

Doctor's Response

I believe this reviewer has confused me with my former colleague, Dr Scott, who practiced at 1 Chisolm Trail, round Rock. I have never practiced at that facility.

Posted on July 27th, 2016