Dr. Rose Sessoms Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Malpractice waiting to happen!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

She is the most entitled doctor I have had the unfortunate experience of interacting with. She is defensive and remarkably unprofessional. She has no bedside manner. She is a perfect example of what is lacking in the VA medical systems and should be replaced.

Run away

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Without a doubt the WORST provider I have ever been forced into seeing. Avoid this woman at all cost!

Prof.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

I have Navy Cross, Silver Star, 3 Bronze Stars and 4 Purple Hearts. I have been in the VA System quite a while and I must say. In those years this lady is the most unprofessional, rude person I have run into. You add that with the fact that she made multiple errors and refused to admit to them. I suppose I am lucky to be alive. I will be changing physicians to get away from whatever is wrong with her mind. Without a doubt she epitomizes what is wrong with the Veteran's Administration and the oversight of the Medical Profession.

Posted on January 13th, 2009