Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roseann Gumina has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I don't think a doctor being punctual makes him/her a good doctor. Dr. Gumina was fairly punctual so no complaint there. Although it was not easy to schedule an appointment with her. However, my problem is that when I received a new insurance plan, they required Dr Dumina to sign off on my birth control pills. They told me all she needed to do was to say this prescription works best for my patient. She was to lazy to sign the paper for me. Instead she prescribed me one of the cheapest birth control pills on the market that had horrible reviews. It wasn't even the same type of pill. My pills, which I loved, had 4 sugar pills, they new one she prescribed me had 7 sugar pills. My biggest problem with all this was that I called her office several times. I talked to her nurse once but Dr Gumina never called me to ask me what I wanted or discuss my options. What kind of doctor just appeases the insurance company without discussing anything with their patient? As of now, I'm still looking for a new doctor and I never even filled that horrible prescription she gave me.
Dr. gumina is an amazing doctor. Always available when i need her. Very caring and always answers all my questions and personally follows up when i need her. She never sugar coats a situation and at the same time always puts me at ease to let me know exactly the plan of attack...so to speak. She has played a big role in saving me and i thank God she is my doctor,, would never change that and she has been my doctor for over 8 years. Her staff has changed here and there and r not always the nicest but she is worth it.
I recently had a female problem. Dr. Gumina seen me however didn't seem to really listen or care about my problem. Tested me for something i know i didnt have, the test was negative. Called me and told me that and told me that basically she didn't know what the problem was. And not to worry about it. Yet i still experience pain during intercourse. So now I am looking for a different doctor. Someone that seems to care and will get to the root of the problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Roseann Gumina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roseann Gumina is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.