Dr. Roseanne Olmstead Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roseanne Olmstead?

Worst Dr. Experience Ever

Posted on August 13th, 2009

I waited over 2 hours. One hour in the lobby and another in the exam room without ever seeing the doctor. The nurse was extremely rude and discourteous. No one introduced themselves to me or bothered to ask my name (instead just kept pronouncing it improperly from reading my chart), they didn't ask why the purpose of my visit or what my medical history was and how it related to the visit. They just kept me waiting, and waiting. After 1.5 hours, I asked the nurse about the wait she blew me off. After 2 hours of waiting, I finally complained and the nurse had the nerve to question my 'respect'. I left without getting any kind of examination.

Posted on December 1st, 2016