Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dauphin Baptiste is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I was a young woman, looking for a good Dr. When I met Dr. Dauphin-Baptiste...she is that and so much more! She led us on 3 amazing journeys that all ended in wonderful Birth experiences. She has always gone above and beyond with us, We can't recommend her enough! My mom was in town after our last birth and she wanted to make a special trip to meet "the wonderful woman who brought 3 of my grandchildren into this world". So grateful I walked into her office that day many years ago!
I went to her for 10 years, and I was always frustrated my the lobby wait, the staff, the 2nd wait (in exam room), and the bills that seemed really high despite my insurance covering 90%... But I like her as a person; she's friendly and fun. AND I had a NIGHTMARE DR. before, so she seemed good enough (for a Gyn, I mean. The experience is never fun, so it's hard to LIKE going there or to LIKE the Dr. that pokes around your lady parts.)What really turned me around was that she saw me at 6.5 weeks pregnant, did an ultrasound, showed us the baby, and all was well. BUT! I ended up in the emergency room 3 days later (not her fault) and when I tried to call her emergency line (FIVE TIMES), neither she nor anyone in her office ever called back. And after surgery, I had some complications and I called for her opinion as my GYN, and she NEVER CALLED BACK. When I went to see her for my regular yearly after that, I told the office what happened and that I had to see the Surgery Dr. instead because she wouldn't call me back, she and the receptionist chalked it up to a "little mix-up" while they were moving offices, and then in a separate conversation, said that she assumed that she had called me back (when in fact she was remembering seeing me in the office 3 days earlier. HOW DO YOU NOT CALL BACK A PATIENT AND DOUBLE CHECK?!? I'm not even kidding you, I almost died in the ER. And then on that follow-up visit, they didn't even know that I had BEEN to the ER.That really soured me on their whole office. Maybe it's just me being frustrated about the whole hospital experience, but that plus the frustrations I already had with them...well, I'm seeing a new OBGYN next week.I don't so much have a bad review as much as I don't see many positives about that place that make it worth staying there for another 10 years.
Dr. Dauphin Baptiste is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roseline M Dauphin Baptiste is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.