Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roselyn Dinsay
Dr. Roselyn Dinsay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gardena, CA, with other offices in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Chino, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dinsay is affiliated with Chino Valley Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Hospital and Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Roselyn Dinsay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 87
Wow!?! I just read the reviews (not the good ones) and they have mirrored my experience with this doctor. I got there 15 minutes early and spent another 45+ minutes waiting to see the doctor. I was told that I would receive a phone call regarding my results. I took that as they would give me the results over the phone. Nope. I got a phone call saying that I have to schedule an appointment to get my results in person. I couldn't receive them over the phone because of "HIPPA." It sounded sketchy so I decided to call my insurance company. They called the office and the insurance was told it was the doctors policy. Not 5 minutes later, I got a call from the doctors office asking for my email to send the results. Still haven't received them, but based on the previous reviews, doubt I'll believe what I read anyways.
I never got to see Dr. Dinsay. Someone else did my papsmear and annual check, without even telling me in advance or explaining why someone else was doing it. After I wanted my results from their office. Dr. Dinsay got on the phone with me and said there were anomalies,she couldn't go over this on the phone. I said I didn't want to drive an hour back to her office and wanted my results. She started yelling at me and being beyond RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. I have NEVER experience this with a dr. She acted like a collections agent. I am extremely shocked with her behavior.
VThat staff is great very caring and compassionate never went to a Dr office were the staff was belittle so bad I seen the staff eyes watery red but managed to continued to work after the Doctor made me wait so long the staffing new my history more than the Dr. I've never seen a office go through so many people I had to leave and change doctors I know she knows who I am I left after an IUI was not successful. If Dr Dinsay wants to be successful learn more about your patients.
Dr. Dinsay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chino Valley Medical Center
Little Company of Mary Hospital
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
20 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Roselyn Dinsay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roselyn Dinsay in this video.
Dr. Roselyn Dinsay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardena, CA.