Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rosemara Hughart has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I had waited 4 months for my scheduled appt to have a growth removed from my scalp. I even put off surgery till after my appointment so I could get this growth removed. Showed up at the office for my appointment and was told that they didn't have me in there schedule nor even in their system. The receptionist didn't even offer a resaloution to the problem. Marie Steele, Dennisport
This is my second appointment with Dr. Hughart, my first in her new office. Her receptionists was pleasant and efficient; the waiting room tastefully decorated and has an adjacent, spotless restroom. I barely had time to flip through NYer Magazine jokes when I was escorted to the examining room by a courteous, young gentleman. After a short wait, Dr. Hughart arrived with an assistant who took notes while the doctor gave her full attention to my answers of a few questions, examination of items of some concern to me which were immediately attended to. My concerns allayed, treatment applied we agreed to an annual check-up. As pleasant a meeting with a doctor as I have ever experienced. I recommended her before the day was done.
7 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Rosemara Hughart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rosemara Hughart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Yarmouth, MA.