Dr. Rosemara Hughart Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rosemara Hughart?

The practice of Dr Rosemara Hughart

I had waited 4 months for my scheduled appt to have a growth removed from my scalp. I even put off surgery till after my appointment so I could get this growth removed. Showed up at the office for my appointment and was told that they didn't have me in there schedule nor even in their system. The receptionist didn't even offer a resaloution to the problem. Marie Steele, Dennisport

A prompt,pleasant and useful exam/treatment.

This is my second appointment with Dr. Hughart, my first in her new office. Her receptionists was pleasant and efficient; the waiting room tastefully decorated and has an adjacent, spotless restroom. I barely had time to flip through NYer Magazine jokes when I was escorted to the examining room by a courteous, young gentleman. After a short wait, Dr. Hughart arrived with an assistant who took notes while the doctor gave her full attention to my answers of a few questions, examination of items of some concern to me which were immediately attended to. My concerns allayed, treatment applied we agreed to an annual check-up. As pleasant a meeting with a doctor as I have ever experienced. I recommended her before the day was done.

Dr. Rosemara Hughart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Yarmouth, MA.