3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rosemara Hughart?

Excellent

Dr. Hughart immediately calmed my anxieties and concerns. She was personable, caring, professional, and helpful. All qualities that are so important, but often lost in the rush of the day.

Don’t waste your time or copayment!

Unfortunately Dr Hughart did not diagnose my skin condition correctly. This was very disappointing as I wanted to find a good derm on Cape instead of traveling up to Boston. She actually turned rude after I politely suggested my desire to treat my skin naturally at first without prescriptions. The nurse was very nice and compassionate if only I could say the same about Dr Hughart!

A prompt,pleasant and useful exam/treatment.

This is my second appointment with Dr. Hughart, my first in her new office. Her receptionists was pleasant and efficient; the waiting room tastefully decorated and has an adjacent, spotless restroom. I barely had time to flip through NYer Magazine jokes when I was escorted to the examining room by a courteous, young gentleman. After a short wait, Dr. Hughart arrived with an assistant who took notes while the doctor gave her full attention to my answers of a few questions, examination of items of some concern to me which were immediately attended to. My concerns allayed, treatment applied we agreed to an annual check-up. As pleasant a meeting with a doctor as I have ever experienced. I recommended her before the day was done.

Dr. Rosemara Hughart is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.