Dr. Rosemarie M Brueggeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemarie M Brueggeman?

The Best eye Dr.

I have been going to Dr. Brueggeman for over 8 years. I wish I would have found her before I had my double Cataract surgery!! Very personable and takes her time to answer questions. Sometimes there is a longer wait at the St Lukes location but it is worth it!!

She treats me as if I were her sister. I LOVE Dr. Brueggeman. She has called to follow up after appointments when I had questions that she had to look into getting answers or test results. I cannot say enough great things about her.

Dr. Bruggeman is the best Dr I have ever been to. Spent time explaining my issue and with great knowledge. Returned my test results immediately and returned my phone calls same day. Highly recommend he r

Great Doctor

She is simply the best! Shows great concerns with her patients as people and not the next number.

Dr is very pleasant and professional. Very busy practice.

Rude!

She was nice to me the first appointment. The next appointment, I was kept waiting a LONG time. She came in and didn't say anything about the wait. She was aloof. Wrote out a prescription for my eyes, and left. I sat there for 10 minutes wondering if she was coming back. When I heard her talking to a patient in the next room, I guessed she was done with me. Did NOT like this at all! Rude & Thoughtless! No More visits with her... No Way!

An outstanding doctor who knows her subject, who takes the time to make sure you are completely understanding what her diagnosis is and how it will impact you. Very interested in you as a patient and demonstrates a very caring attitude.

Dr. Rosemarie M Brueggeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.