Dr. Rosemarie D Desantis Mastrangelo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rosemarie D Desantis Mastrangelo?

A bad Experiance

I TOOK MY MOM TO YOUR OFFICE ON 9/26/2017 We were getting of exit for Manahawkin at exactly 534 pm called as a courtesy to say would be there in less than 5 minutes. Was told my appointment was cancelled and have to reschedule. Im severly disabled and so is my mother to have her appointment cancelled because we were gonna be less than 10 minutes late is unacceptable!!! I tried to reason with the secretary but she wouldn't even say ANYTHING but you have to reschedule. Im barely able to walk suffer extreme pain as does my mom.To have someone so COLD and unreasonable is disgraceful.Do yourself a favor from someone who has been sick for 23yrs Don't waist your valueable time at a dr who is cold and lacks empathy.There are a lot of other doctors out there that will treat you better.A doctor,s office is a relection of the doctor bad office bad doctor.I tried to have secretary let me talk to doctor and same wors you have to reschedule.THAT WONT HAPPEN I ASSURE YOU.

GREAT DOCTOR

VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND PERSON.. I CAN TALK TO HER AND SHE LISTEN

very trustworthy

great dr.. very nice person..

sick patient

WONDERFUL PERSON AND DOCTOR. I and many others love all that she does for us.