Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach MD
Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Weston, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dieffenbach is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Outpatient Pharmacy, New England Baptist Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach has 2 locations
486 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
Book Online Now
Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
First Visit New Patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach - Posted on September 11th, 2015
I really liked the office staff everyone was so nice and personable. I recently relocated to Massachusetts so I took a chance on this pediatrician/office. I felt she listened to me, I have a 7 month old and 20 month old. She took note of some of my concerns and future things to consider. She was very calm, good with both kids. I would never think to say that going to the pediatrician with two kids was the highlight of my day but it was such a pleasant experience from calling them first and talking to making the appointment and being there. I will definitely go back but will also be open to trying other physicians in the practice :-)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Dieffenbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
University Of California
Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach's office for more information.
300 Longwood Ave Boston, MA : (617) 355-6624
486 Boston Post Rd Weston, MA 02493
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rosemarie Dieffenbach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.