Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara has the following 11 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Lajara is an excellent physician. Unfortunately she is associated with Diabetes America, as their nutritional consulting is a total waste of money and value. They tend to "force" this poor service on you for a premium price. Find a good diabetes physician, but definitely don't use the Diabetes America organization.
I did a lot of research before I agreed to myself, she will be my endocrinologist and sure enough I am not mistaken. She and her whole staff has been excellent and true professionals. She even went out of her way to have my chest x-rays done to ensure I have no pneumonia because I have been coughing for a month. I can't wait for my next check up again.I greatly recommend Dr. Lajara and her medical staff to anyone.
My wait time is usually less than 5 minutes, but that was not an option. I drive over 5 hours one way to go to this clinic, and the office visit is worth the drive!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes America, 1708 Coit Rd Ste 100, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara in this video.
Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.