Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara?

Best Endo in DFW

Suffering from what is called postprandial hypoglycemia, I cannot rave enought about Dr Lajara's knwoledge, caringand willingness to go above and beyond past endocrinologists I have seen in the past

Dr. Lajara is an excellent physician. Unfortunately she is associated with Diabetes America, as their nutritional consulting is a total waste of money and value. They tend to "force" this poor service on you for a premium price. Find a good diabetes physician, but definitely don't use the Diabetes America organization.

I have been seeing Dr Lajara for 3 or 4 years and she is an excellent Dr. I never feel she isn't 100% during my visit and the whole staff is great! The Plano Office

True Practitioner of Medical Ethics

I did a lot of research before I agreed to myself, she will be my endocrinologist and sure enough I am not mistaken. She and her whole staff has been excellent and true professionals. She even went out of her way to have my chest x-rays done to ensure I have no pneumonia because I have been coughing for a month. I can't wait for my next check up again.I greatly recommend Dr. Lajara and her medical staff to anyone.

My wait time is usually less than 5 minutes, but that was not an option. I drive over 5 hours one way to go to this clinic, and the office visit is worth the drive!

I think Dr. Lajara is absolutely awesome. She has helped me so much with my diabetes. She has taken the time to try the medicines and dosages that work with me, until we finally got mine under control for the 1st time since I was diagnosed. I know she deeply cares for all of her patients and is willing to take the time to help them.

Exceptional Endo in DFW

Dr Lajara is very professional, knowledgeable, up to date, thorough and approachable at the same time. She listened carefully, established a plan and ...

Great!

Very thorough, professional and affable.

Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.