Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler
Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler has 2 locations
33466 W 8 Mile Rd Ste 168
Farmington, MI 48335
18829 Farmington Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
Book Online Now
Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler - Posted on November 8th, 2015
Compassionate and listens patiently. The Dr. and her staff are wonderful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler - Posted on September 11th, 2013
Worst doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler - Posted on July 19th, 2012
She and her staff are the worst medical "professionals" I've ever encountered. Aquiler wasn't caring, didn't help me with my help issue, and to top it off, she never sent a referral to the specialist, so now I'm stuck with a very costly bill because she made a mistake. Avoid her at all costs!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler - Posted on January 18th, 2012
She's the least caring doctor I've ever had. Every time you ask something (question, prescription, referral), she's very slow about getting to you, if she even responds. She never gave me a diagnosis, prescribed a medication that only made my problem worse, and sent me to the wrong type of specialist. Overall, it seems that she doesn't even know what she's doing. NOT recommended.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler - Posted on December 12th, 2011
She is awful. I went in for a specific health issue and it took three visits to get a referral. Turns out the referral was for the wrong type of specialist. When I asked for a new referral, she was very rude and wouldn't give me one in a timely manner. You'd think a physician would support patients being proactive about their health, but not her.
Wayne State University
Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler, MD - Internal Medicine in Farmington, MI, in this video.
Dr. Rosemary M Aquiler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, MI.