Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mentor, OH. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Brownlee is affiliated with Tripoint Medical Center. Dr. Brownlee has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee has the following 5 expertise
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Adolescent Medicine
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
We love Dr. Brownlee. I have had her as my Dr. since 2007, which included the birth of my first 2 children and we have another one on the way. She's always been great. This last time I have really appreciated that she is helping us figure out how to keep our costs at a minimum because we are without maternity insurance. She's helping us make sure the important things are done that will keep me and baby safe, but cutting out needless extras. She's sweet, funny and always makes you feel comfortable during your visit. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!
Even though you may have a time in the waiting room (it is a busy office), she will never make you feel rushed during your exam. She is very thorough, caring and considerate and never makes you feel uncomfortable (it doesn't get much worse than having your feet up in stirrups!). She sent me for diagnostic testing when I had a pain in my right breast even though she could not feel anything but listened to what I felt/said that detected cancer early enough that it was still stage 1. Called me with the results and her recommendations and checked up on me after it was out of her hands. Would highly recommend her and have!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Brownlee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLake Obstetrics & Gynecology Inc, 9500 Mentor Ave Ste 220, Mentor, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee, MD - Obstetrics in Mentor, OH, in this video.
Dr. Rosemary B Brownlee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mentor, OH.