Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza
Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL, with another office in Aurora, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Espinoza is affiliated with Presence Mercy Medical Center and Rush-Copley Medical Center. Dr. Espinoza has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Intervention and cesarean intensive. When I expressed concerns about induction, basically guilted me into scheduling one even though it wasn't medically necessary. Typical cascade of interventions ensued. Poor bedside manner; poked at my genitals while frowning at the monitor, as if I wasn't even there. Didn't even bother to tell me she decided she was giving me a cesarean; the nurse actually had to tell me. Laughed when I was sitting on a birthing ball and said "We don't do that here." At the follow-up appointment, became irritated when I wanted to talk about what happened and why it ended up the way it did.
I have been seeing Dr. Espinoza for 8 years. She has delivered my 2 kids and has performed a surgery also. She's very professional and gives you the time you need. I trust her diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I think she's a good person that loves what she does. It is hard to get an appointment for yearly exams, but always very available for emergencies and worries.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Espinoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza in this video.
Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.