Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemary M Espinoza?

Dr. Espinoza is an outstanding Doctor! She delivered both of my daughters, and is just a genuine, kind, compassionate Doctor and cares very much about her patients. I am so thankful for her!

Does not follow evidence based care.

I was pressured into an unnecessary induction which spiraled into cesarean.

Intervention and cesarean intensive. When I expressed concerns about induction, basically guilted me into scheduling one even though it wasn't medically necessary. Typical cascade of interventions ensued. Poor bedside manner; poked at my genitals while frowning at the monitor, as if I wasn't even there. Didn't even bother to tell me she decided she was giving me a cesarean; the nurse actually had to tell me. Laughed when I was sitting on a birthing ball and said "We don't do that here." At the follow-up appointment, became irritated when I wanted to talk about what happened and why it ended up the way it did.

She's great

I have been seeing Dr. Espinoza for 8 years. She has delivered my 2 kids and has performed a surgery also. She's very professional and gives you the time you need. I trust her diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I think she's a good person that loves what she does. It is hard to get an appointment for yearly exams, but always very available for emergencies and worries.