Dr. Rosemary A Leeming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemary A Leeming?

After 6 months Dr Leeming was the only doctor to finally cure me. She is a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor. I tell everyone how much I appreciate what she has done for me.

Patient

Dr. Leeming is very caring. I was very scared being told I had breast cancer 2 days before and she made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions before I even asked them. She explained all my treatment options. She said to me "We will do this together". When at surgery I was scared not having any surgery at 52. She was always happy, with a calming smile. She held my hand in the OR and winked at me with a caring touch till I was out. She was awesome the night that I had surgery. She called me at 7 pm to see how I was doing. Wednesday night before thanksgiving she called me to give me results of my pathology test. Great news! Now I could enjoy the holiday with my family. I sent a message to her Friday morning before Christmas because I had questions about how I was feeling. She was going away for week for the holidays and sent me a message Friday night at about 6 pm answering my questions and said I hope you feel better and enjoy the holiday. I will be thinking of you. How awesome is that?! I love her. The more I talk to other ladies, they have great things to say. She is an asset to Geisinger Medical Center. Even when I see her out she always has a minute to she how you are doing. I will never forget my experiences with Dr. Leeming.

thanks

Thank you dr. Leeming you are the best and your staff is wonderful

I found Dr. Leeming to be an extremely knowledgeable doctor and a very caring individual. She went above and beyond. The patient Mary McNulty needs to stop projecting her anger on Dr. Leeming. Why mention your children's ages and achievements when you should be rating the performance of a doctor.

Highly Recommend this Physician

I hope you never have to face breast cancer - but if you do, Dr Leeming is the doctor you want. She is so very compassionate and caring and goes above and beyond to help you thru each step of treatment.

Terrible bedside manner!

I'm sure you remember me, Dr. Lemming! You were Dr. Levy's substitute Doctor twenty years ago. You did a lumpectomy on me six weeks after I had my first baby, Sean. He had all kinds of problems, due to the midwife not calling Dr. Bloomfield at University Hospitals (where you now work, right?). After your surgery, I had a "reoccurence" one year later, after you said I had I had clear margins, so you gave me a mastectomy when Sean was one year old. For obvious reasons, I was pretty upset! You were the most obnoxious doctor I ever ran into after this surgery, showing no ounce of compassion for me. You told me to suck it up and accept it! In fact, I should have sued you, for I believe it was your poor surgery that caused the cancer to come back after only one year, and your "clear margins"!!! I left you immediately, and went back to Dr. Levy. I have been back with him ever since, and have been healthy for the past twenty years. I have been telling my story to every teacher I have taught with all these years, and have been telling them all about you! By the way, I also have a set of twins, age 14, (boy and girl) and one more boy age 12. (not that you care!) Also, Sean has just finished his first year of college with a 3.94 grade point average. I hope you learned from your mistakes from me, and you will never treat a patient like you treated me again! Mary McNultyP.S. I also hope your surgery skills have improved! I guess I thought of you today because today is Sean's 20th birthday, and I am no longer afraid of doctors. You see, I am not 35 years old anymore, I am now 55 years old.

Dr. Rosemary A Leeming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.