Dr. Rosemary E Leitch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rosemary E Leitch?

Great doctor. Great staff

Horrible

I went there for about a year for my pregnancy & afterwards & it was a horrible experience the whole entire time. The staff was very friendly & personable but every single time I went in there I had a 2 hr wait on average! Sometimes more. Then I finally had to walk out. Never going back there again. I definitely don't recommend her.

Busy but thorough and willing to listen

Dr. Leitch delivered both our children and was able to determine other personal issues just by describing symptoms. Her staff may vary, but Dr. Leitch is great. The only times we had to wait for a long time was when a baby was being born. Highly recommended.

Her staff is terrible! They charge you for doctors visits when you get your annual done if you talk to them about anything outside of your annual. Her Nurse Amy is wonderful, but doesnt have enough time to spend with patients because of how busy they are. Would not recommend. Will be going to a new doctor next year.

Compared to my previous Doctor. Dr Leitch was WONDERFUL! She took extra time during my first appointment to get to know me and we sat in her office together just chatting about my needs and concerns. Would highly recommend!

This doctor was very uncaring towards me and my newborn daughter. Very poor listening skills and pushed me off onto the nurses constantly.

Dr. Rosemary E Leitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.