Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rosemary J Jones-Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I'm shocked at the previous reviews! I found Dr. Rosemary Miller to be a very kind, capable, and efficient doctor. She has always listened carefully to my concerns, asked me questions, and then diagnosed my isssue with an explaination (sometimes with a drawing or plastic model!) Her office staff has always been very professional and attentive by returning calls and calling me with reminders. I've also recommended her to several friends who also like her.
Dr. Jones-Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Rosemary J Jones-Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiller Family Medical Center, 4707 Woodridge Dr, Memphis, TN
Dr. Rosemary J Jones-Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.