Dr. Rosemary G Robbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemary G Robbins?

Great Doctor

Dr Robbins is a wonderful doctor that treats her patients with kindness and wisdom. She has been our family pediatrician for nearly twenty years.

Okay but Unseen

Dr. Robbins is a very good doctor but you hardly see her. Almost every time you go to see her its always a nurse or other doctor. It's almost as if your changing your confidentiality in each visit with each different doctor/nurse

Staff is rude & unhelpful

Dr. Robbins was nice, but we hardly ever saw her. We always got bumped to another doc. I cannot even begin to describe my level of frustration with this practice. First of all, it takes FOREVER to get an appointment with them. They never respected our decision to hold off on vaccinations for the first year--hounding and guilting us every visit. And their receptionist is very rude. One time my car battery died and I was going to be late for an appointment. My husband rushed home from work to drive us. We weren't even 15 minutes late and were 2 minutes from the office when the receptionist called me and told me not to bother...they wouldn't fit us in! Despite the fact that I explained the situation, they were rude and extremely unhelpful. That was the last straw for us!