3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rosemary H Roderick Roseberry?

We're lucky to have such a great doctor!

My daughter sees Dr. Roseberry for her pediatric checkups and I emergency appointments and we've been highly satisfied with her all around. She has a dry wit, which everyone might not get, but never takes any concern of ours lightly. Dr. Roseberry addresses any concerns we bring to her head on, telling us when something is normal or out of the ordinary. When our daughter had a terrible cough and again when she had thrush, her office was able to squeeze us in that day. Her office is always neat and clean and her staff presents themselves as happy, hard working people. We've really enjoyed seeing Dr. Roseberry, best of all, she's helped my daughter see the doctor as a safe and helpful place to feel healthy and helped calm her fears of seeing her pediatrician. She's just an excellent doctor!

Dr.Roseberry treated me many years ago. She was the best.

Dr. Roseberry Is An Awesome Pediatrician

Dr. Roseberry is a great pediatrician. I have taken both of my girls to her. She is caring and she is good at taking the time to answer questions. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a new pediatrician. Her office staff is great as well. I'm very pleased with her services.

Dr. Rosemary H Roderick Roseberry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.

Dr. Rosemary H Roderick Roseberry Is this you?