Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rosenberg A Reyes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rosenberg A Reyes has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rosenberg A Reyes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Reyes is a great doctor but his wait time is terrible, I have NEVER waited less then 3 1/2 hours. The staff is dirty, loud and so RUDE! It's been three months and still waiting on them to get a referral appointment made for a cardiologist. Wow. Run out of B/ P meds and they NEVER answer the phones or return calls or messages. My pharmacy had to FAX a nasty rude letter to get a prior authorization letter for my medicine, because they wouldn't do it and kept lying saying they faced it. The office is to small, waiting room is tiny and dirty and smells. He is a great doctor and won't listen about the staff. " go to another doctor if you don't like it". REALLY? He would be amazing in a CLEAN office, BIGGER, and with real professional staff, not dirty, rude incompetent staff that over books and over lap apt. They also charge co pays according to the mood they are in. Illegal I'm sure! A " work up " is full co pay price and consist of B/p and maybe a wt. I hate to leave but my B/P is always high because of dealing with staff and wait time. He won't listen or chg this. Love him. hate staff, wait time, dirty office, and running out of life saving medications due to staff being lazy.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Perpetual Help System
Graduated in 1987
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Rosenberg A Reyes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRosenberg A Reyes Inc, 320 W Woodlawn Ave, Louisville, KY
Dr. Rosenberg A Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.