Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosetta Grella
Dr. Rosetta Grella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Station, NY, with another office in Syosset, NY. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Grella is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosetta Grella has 2 locations
247 Walt Whitman Rd
Huntington Station, NY 11746
221 Jericho Tpke
Syosset, NY 11791
Book Online Now
Dr. Rosetta Grella has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rosetta Grella has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Rosetta Grella is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Horrible personality, NASTY!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosetta Grella - Posted on October 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosetta Grella - Posted on October 31st, 2016
Dr. Grella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Suny Upstate Medical University
Dr. Rosetta Grella Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
More about Dr. Rosetta Grella
There is currently no biographical information for this physician.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosetta Grella, MD - Emergency Medicine in Huntington Station, NY, in this video.
Dr. Rosetta Grella is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.