Dr. Rosette Manio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosette Manio?

The Best Pediatric Dr!

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr.Manio has been there from the beginning to the ending of one out of three children for over 23yrs, kids are now 23, 10, 7 The parker family loves her dearly!!!

GREAT!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Manio has been my kids Dr. since they were born. One word to describe her is AWESOME!!!! I love her she is the best Dr. my kids have ever seen!! I will be moving out of state and will miss her very much I have never trusted a Dr. with my kids health as much as her and her nurse sopie is the best nurse ever!!!

I would recommend

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Manio was recommended to me by my OB and she was my son's pediatrician from the day he was born till he turned 1 (we moved out of state). She was very direct and honest when asked a question. She took the time to answer questions and was very thorough during examination. Her nurse, Sophie, is wonderful and very good with my son. She can be reached easily over the phone and was very helpful especially when my son got sick. Same day appointment was available when my son wasn't feeling well. Be sure to have your questions ready because they do get plenty of patients and she'll go from your child to the next patient right away.

impatient and short tempered.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

waited for over 30 minutes. once i was in exam room, she left 7 times to answer her phone or make a phone call which i could hear trying to be discreet but basically she was screaming and yelling at someone on the phone. with great vulgar profanity that you would hear in a bar fight! I thought she was very unprofessional. would graze over my questions, when i would push for clarification, she would sigh... once i thought she rolled her eyes at me, obviously she didn't want to be bothered. commented to the staff and they said she's so nice, must been mistake. i responded that i found her behavior unprofessional, insensitive and in mature, using such vulgarity in a dr's office. She apparently had personal issues that were more important to the point of nauseating me over. she comes off nice but i think she is a little bi polar. maybe she should see a dr and get medication for her crappy attitude.

Posted on June 6th, 2017