Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roshan A Hussain has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roshan A Hussain has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Roshan A Hussain has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roshan A Hussain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am 11 weeks pregnant and can not get to a OB because of missing the enrollment time for my husbands insurance. I have been very sick, losing 15 lbs. in 3 weeks and had to get to a doc. in fear of dehydration and overall health of myself and baby.. Luckily for me Doc. Hussain had delivered babies before he came to MHHCC and knew what kind of tests to run and what things to look for my health and the baby's. He seemed generally concerned for our health and well being. Not only does he seem to be very smart, he is also very kind. Most doctors come in, look at you real quick, spew out a few phrases you can't understand and they are on their way leaving you up in the air with what is going on with you. He did not do that, he sat down and listened to everything that I (and my husband) had to say. He even sat through my hormonal blubberings and seemed generally concerned and caring. He sat and talked to us like we were people, not numbers. He ordered testing to be done to help determine what's going with me and my baby(the sickness is beyond morning sickness). I really, really like this doctor and I will be going and seeing him on a regular basis until I can get to an OB. And I can assure you that myself and my family will be switching to him as our family doctor. Also, I read he does house calls to the home bound and elderly. How often do you hear of that anymore? I honestly wish this man could deliver my baby. First impressions really do count, and this man made a very, very good one with me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago
Graduated in 1996
Edward W Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Roshan A Hussain accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsRoshan Hussain Md, 400 Hospital Dr, Spencer, WV
Dr. Roshan A Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spencer, WV.