Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roshan A Shah has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Roshan A Shah has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Roshan A Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roshan A Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
VERY DIRECT AND HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER! AFTER BEING A PATIENT OF SEVERAL YEARS BECAUSE HER EGO WAS HURT SHE DISMISSED MY CHILDREN. ALL BECAUSE I WOULD NOT LET HER DO A SURGICAL PROCEDURE IN OFFICE. SHE WAS UPSET BECAUSE I TOOK MY DAUGHTER TO CHILDRENS HOSPITAL FOR A SECOND OPNION. SHE BELITTLES HER STAFF AND PARENTS. ONE POSITIVE I WILL SAY IS SHE ANSWERS HER OWN PHONE AND IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
She has no patience with kids. She is very rude. Very harsh when it comes to treating babies and toddlers. My kids were very happy that she is not their doctor anymore. They were intimidated by her.
Dr. Shah has been our pediatrician for 8 years. She has always been easy to contact for any kind of emergency, at any time of the day or night. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She has an excellent bedside manner with my daughter, as does her staff. I can strongly recommend her without any hesitation at all.
Dr. Shah, has been my son's pediatrician for approximately 13 years out of his 16 years. She is a loving, caring, and highly knowledgeable doctor. SHE KNOWS HER STUFF! She spends more than enough time during our visits, she sits down and explains things thoroughly and is great to follow-up. I love the fact that if you call after hours, no answering service will pick up, it will be Dr. Shah on the phone. I know I can always count and depend on Dr. Shah. My son loves her and I just recently had another baby and guess what, that is right...Dr. Shah is her pediatrician. I can not highly express the respect I have for her. Some might say she is harsh, but she is just telling you the truth. She diagnosed my son on his first visit, without any testing and she was right on the spot. She referred us to an ENT immediately and his mouth breathing was resolved as a matter of her expertise. Something I had spent thousand of dollars with previous doctors and specialist of the wrong kind of course until I started seeing her. Dr. Shah you ROCK!
Dr. Roshan A Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRoshan Ara Shah Md, 1700 N Rose Ave Ste 310, Oxnard, CA
Dr. Roshan A Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.