Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roshan L Sharma has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Roshan L Sharma has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Roshan L Sharma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I have been going to dr sharma for about 2 years. I normally have an appointment about once per month. I have NEVER had to wait less than an hour and a half and then when I finally do get to see him, he spends about 5 minutes with me- if that. Most of his staff acts rude and uninterested in the patients or their problems. Dr sharma himself seems knowledgeable and competent but he is uncaring and will not attempt to work with patients who work full time and have a problem taking off of work for a day every 3 weeks. It seems like most of his patients are unemployed or retired but he does not seem to understand or care that those of is that actually do have jobs can't take off all the time to come sit in his office all day.
Money seems to be the major concern for this doctor. He wont even sign a paper for a handicap decal unless you pay him $25! And that's besides what you have to pay out of pocket for the visit! He would always have my chart.in front of him but I would have to remind him what treatment I was on! The lady up front always wanted your money right when you walled in the door before you see the.doctor. they refuse to take anything other than cash yet they never have change!
38 Years Experience
Nalanda Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Roshan L Sharma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysical Medicine And Rehabilitation, 520 Texas Blvd, Texarkana, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roshan L Sharma in this video.
Dr. Roshan L Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.