Dr. Roshanak Bagheri Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Roshanak Bagheri?

Excellent Doctor!!!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Excellent doctor.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I read the other reviews and wonder if they are talking about the same doctor... or what the circumstances were surrounding their interaction with her. Dr. Bagheri is my cardiologist and I have seen her in office many times. She has always taken the time to sit and listen as well as detail my options. She has always realistically given her opinions on treatment but at the same time given me the impression that my wishes are being considered. I like her bedside manner very much. She is knowledgeable and comforting. Lastly she doesn't give the impression that she is in a hurry to be rid of me during my appointment and I feel that is important. Her staff is friendly too. No complaints.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I had to see her in hospital when I had chest pains..she came in the room ..seemed like it was a bother..aloft..didnt want me to talk ..said she'd ask questions..seemed not to care or didnt want to listen like you were wasting her time and bothering her..I felt like she thought of me as a pee on..then she had the nerve to charge my insurance two charges for a five min in room visit..my insurance rejected her over 400 dollar bill ..hope I am not gonna hve to now pay it..she only kinda spoke to me for 5 min

Very rude!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Does not like to be asked questions, nor does she want to explain anything to you. Acts as though you are a bother to her.

Very opionated and rude, does not want to answer questions does not want to go into detail or explain anything

Posted on July 21st, 2012